Selection of a topic
- Identify a topic which interests you.
- Identify the problem.
- Discuss with your teacher, supervisor, faculty members, classmates and peer scholars about your topic.
- Search materials related to your topic.
Observation of the sources
- Books, Printed Journals, E-Journals and other helpful sources.
- Good library, Periodical index, and bibliographic sources.
- Sources of primary data and Secondary data.
- Suggestion from scholars and eminent persons.
- Writing Outlines
Put the following questions
- What is the need of this research? What is the sufficient historical content?
- What is the main purpose of writing a research paper?
- How will it be supported to academic plan and goal?
Writing the Introduction
- Give a bit introduction about topic and problems.
- Define the problem with relevant statement and references.
- Give relevant background.
- Explain each and every dimension of the topic.
- Discuss research gap about research topic.
- Give relevant Secondary data which is related from your topic and problem.
Writing the body
- Use Methodological frame-work.
- Integrate collected sources in your writing.
- Evaluate and observe published work.
- Use cross tabulation & indexing, classification & Statistical Method, and other relevant methodology then analyze, explain and summarize.
Writing the conclusion
- If you use specific term, concept and theory, you may need to summarize
- Clarify your findings and its impact and relevance.
- Give your suggestion with conclusion.
- Abbreviate the term and scientific meaning in your conclusion.
- Use the end of your paper to add your points up.
- Lastly explain their significance.